The School Advisory Council at James Stephens International Academy plays an integral role of the education of our students. It is a group in which parents, teachers, administrators and community members come together to plan for the success of our students. This plan is known as the School Improvement plan.
Members of SAC vote on budget items, some school policies, and are kept informed about the happenings at JSIA. At our first meeting, committee members will be elected.
Meeting dates are monthly in the media center and will be as follows:
- 2016-2017 School Year Dates
- August 31st, 2016 (Wednesday)
- September 15th, 2016 (Thursday)
- October 13th, 2016 (Thursday)
- November 9th, 2016 (Wednesday)
- January 12th , 2017 (Thursday)
- February 9th, 2017 (Thursday)
- March 9th, 2017 (Thursday)
- April 6th, 2017 (Thursday)
- May 11, 2017 (Thursday)